Monday, April 14, 2008

ABC, it's easy as 123

So, I got to go to aerobics this evening, and now, I can't settle down, which is exactly what I thought would happen. I'm glad to have finally gotten some exercise, but if it's going to mean I can't sleep, I don't think I'll be grateful until my clothes fit better. In an effort to settle down, I'm going to borrow a tag from an old post of Stacy's: the ABCs of Sara. Perhaps I'll get part-way through and be too tired to continue. Right.

A: Attached or single? Attached, not at the hip, to BK, my best friend, confidant and support system rolled into one 5' 7'' man.

B: BEST FRIENDS: See above. My best girl friend is also named Sara. We are so alike it's quite scary, but very fun at the same time.

C: CAKE OR PIE? I love French Silk Pie from Perkins (which I don't think you have around here). I used to eat a slice about once a weekend in high school. I also love pumpkin pie, and once bought one all for myself since it was on sale for $1/pie.

D: DAY OF CHOICE: Friday (I know the weekend is coming meaning I'll have Brian home to give me a break from the kiddos)

E: ESSENTIAL ITEMS: My keys since I keep my credit cards attached to them like I did in college

F: FAVORITE COLORS: This changes for me all of the time. Right now, I love brown and pink together. I enjoy bright, warm colors, too, like red (see my family room rug sometime and you'll know what I mean).

G: GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? I love chocolate, though we did have a Haribo gummy bear factory right near our house in Germany, and their sour candy was pretty great. And, I enjoy dirt cake with worms in it, so both.

H: HOMETOWN: Stevens Point, Wisconsin

I: FAVORITE INDULGENCE: Massages, sleeping in my bed all by myself

J: JANUARY OR JULY? July. Warmth is nice.

K: KIDS? Two boys, full of energy who make me laugh at least once a day

L: LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT...Brian and my family. Also, good friends, good food and great memories.

M: MARRIAGE DATE? August 29, 1998

N: NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS: 1 Sister

O: ORANGES OR APPLES? Honeycrisp apples

P: PHOBIA OR FEARS: snakes, scary books and movies

Q: QUOTE: Live each day as if you'll die tomorrow, and one day you'll be right.

R: REASONS TO SMILE: Can you say 80 degree weather? Plus, talking to neighbors I don't usually talk to today. Comments on my blog, too.

S: SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Never watched either.

T: TAG 5 PEOPLE: Anyone who needs something to blog about. That was a good idea, Stacy.

U: UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I have always wanted to be a historian, not a lawyer, but my parents wouldn't pay for my college if I majored in history.

V: VEGETABLE: Corn and black beans

W: WORST HABIT: Not following through on things

X: X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? I like X-rays.

Y: YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: Pablo's Tacos bean burrito from Marshall, Wisconsin

Z: ZODIAC SIGN: Sagittarius, though I gave up looking at my horoscope a long time ago

Nothing like killing time. I hope you learned something about me. Now comment, darn it! :)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I wanted to have a little play date today with you and Stacey, but I didn't know how to get a hold of you and Andrew was sick, so maybe next time. I'm always up for outside time.

Erin H said...

Did you find a new aerobics place - or is this a new class at the church? Are you up for visiting the Clearfield center? I haven't gone with the kids yet, but Stacy said they are pretty good with them.

The Close's Place said...

Love the quote, it suits you so nicely.

Also, that's a really random fact. A historian huh? History is probably one of my weakest subjects.

Brooke Shreeve said...

Good idea on the blog.

cicadagirl said...

Fun to read your answers... your quote is a great one, I'll remember that one.