Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What's up with that?


Anyone who claims spring is their favorite season is a liar. Okay, that's not really fair, but come ON weather, what's up with snow after a day of 80 degrees? How crazy. Actually, I went outside to see whether there was a snow-caused rainbow since as you can see above, it was sunny and snowing at the same time. I didn't find a rainbow, though, so my quest to determine whether there can actually be a rainbow with snow and not rain failed.

In positive developments, we now have blinds on our back windows, so all of the people looking at the lots behind our house can't actually see into our house at night. Plus, Braedy's not left trying to squint his way through dinner. And, for the first time, a girl won The Biggest Loser. I watched it while having pistachios and some pretzels, telling Brian we'd have to work out after he finished the blinds. Well, he just finished the blinds, and I have a feeling he's off to bed. So much for motivation.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I think the weather is suppose to get better this weekend but this is really starting to annoy me. At one point today I looked out the window and the sun was shining but it was still snowing and I thought you have got to be kidding me! Here's to hoping we get a little weather in the 70's before it shoots up to the high 90's and 100's.

Melissa Cheney said...

I SO hear you on the psycho weather patterns we've been having!! I completely "get" that rain is part of the deal with Spring, but 80 degrees followed by a 3 inch snowstorm the following day???!!!???

I really need to be more consistent with my blogging. With 4 kids and being a human taxi, it gets a bit tricky sometimes!

Have a good rainy/snowy/sunny/who the heck knows weekend!!!