Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Visions of growing up


I'm positive one of these pictures will represent what Eli's actual grade school pictures will look like. He's just so photogenic.

In a conversation Tuesday...
Eli "Mom, quit putting your hands over your eyes and making Braedy laugh. It's not funny."
Me "Why should I stop, Eli?"
Eli "Because I want to see your eyes."
Me "Why?"
Eli "Because they're so pretty".
He's already working on his lines for girls. I love it.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Zick's said...

Hey Sara...I love the new blog background. Where did you find it???

The Close's Place said...

I love to see your pretty eyes too :)
Thanks again for coming over and hanging/doing everything for me.

Erin H said...

Brian has done a good job teaching Eli the importance of telling mom sweet pleasentries (spelling??)! How sweet!

Sara said...

Hold on there, Erin-Brian hasn't taught Eli a thing! :) I see it as my duty to teach Eli about girls so he's not in the same position as Brian, who only learned a girl's period lasts longer than a day after he met me, and who told me I should be able to get ready for a ball (really!) at his college in 10 minutes. Yeah, right!
Deidre, where I got the blog is at the end of my blog (finalsense.com I think?).

Erin H said...

Well said - I believe you!