Last night, after I was sufficiently burnt out with organizing the stuff in our basement to fit into the one room that won't be finished, I decided to go through a couple of boxes of decorations just to see whether there were things I could give away, since I know the boxes were never opened in Appleton the whole time we lived there. I came across a box full of pictures in frames and had a lot of fun looking over what I used to enjoy having in my house. Most of the pictures were pre-kids (meaning lots of shots of Brian and me). But, the one that made me chuckle the most was a collage picture showing our family. This is what it was:
My, my how things change. Prostie, striped cat, now lives with my sister, and Panzer, the black cat, is about as skinny now as he was in the picture of him above. I can guarantee I don't have pictures of my cats up anywhere in my house right now. And, Brian and I look like kids, but hey, we were young and in love. Now, we're in our thirties, tired, but still in love. Really.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Ch ch ch changes
Posted by Sara at 7:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment