As we were driving today, Eli told me to look out the window at all of the flowers. I looked, and said, "Eli, those flowers are at a cemetery, and that's where people go when they die." He replied, "When I die, I don't want to go there. I want to go to Heaven." So, I guess he does listen to me, sometimes.
Later today Eli was antagonizing Panzer, our rapidly losing weight and always annoying cat. Finally, Panz had enough and, for the first time ever, bit Eli. Now, given that I want to get rid of the cat anyway and am secretly (or not) hoping that his weight loss will lead to his quick demise, do you think that's a good enough excuse to send him on his way to a happier place?
In other news, Braedy caused me to lose my mind this afternoon. I had put all of the ingredients for tortellini soup out on the counter so I could just add them to the soup as needed. When it came time to add the tortellini, it was no where...and I mean no where-not in the microwave, dishwasher, freezer, cabinets, fridge, pantry on the table or counter-to be found. So, I ended up having to improvise and made pasta soup, which while filling, was not nearly as good. This evening, when getting the boys reading for a bath, we found the tortellini in my bedroom. Note to self: keep things out of Braedy, a.k.a Klepto's, reach.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Life
Posted by Sara at 8:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment