I had some good moments, and not so good moments today. Eli broke the record (that I remember at least) on the most time outs he'd been given in 12 minutes (3 to be exact). He's become one back-talking, yelling, whining muldoon when he's told to do anything. I think it comes with the territory of being four.
But really, today shall be known forever as the day Braedy decided food was not his enemy. It started at breakfast: he ate a bagel, some cheese and extra peanut butter. For lunch, frozen blueberries and some cinnamon bread. And then, defying all odds and against anything I've ever known him to do since he ate pureed baby food, he ate apple slices, melon and grapes for a snack. I almost died. For dinner, he actually drank some of his smoothie (though he did still use his straw like a crayon) and ate some corn. For once, my carbo kid ate real, healthy food. Should make for some great diapers tomorrow.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
What a day
Posted by Sara at 8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Sounds like a growth spurt! :) I wish Mia would decide food is not the enemy also... right now she eats a steady diet of cereal, fruit, and cheese.
I went and saw your question on SJ's blog-- too cool! I have a goal to really get going with her methods this summer. I only half-ass do it right now, but I know her system is my only hope for real organization.
Post a Comment