Sunday, May 11, 2008

Movin' on up


The above is the Mother's Day card I sent my mom. I thought it was pretty funny. I know I never thought I'd actually be a mom, and now that I am, I'm still convinced today is a made-up Hallmark driven holiday, but it's still nice to get a card (ahem, Brian) and flowers (he did come through for me on that one).

Later, we hiked up the Bonneville Shoreline Trail down in Layton. It was beautiful, and probably our favorite trail we've found in Utah so far.

I still have to figure out how to take better (less blurry) outdoor pictures, but I figure I've got all summer to do that.

Two hikes in one weekend-not a bad weekend at all.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara - My expressions of love to you are expected to be mass printed on recycled paper? The past 10 years of wedded bliss are my expressions of love to you! No need for once a year forced feelings. I bring it 24/7 baby. - Brian

Erin H said...

Nice hiking. I'm going to have to figure a way to take both kids - maybe we could try some short ones.

No way, did Brian really right that? Precious!

Cicada said...

HA, Brian's comment just made me laugh out loud. :)

LOVE the bubble photos. And I enjoyed reading about your wolf pup where he was tagged in your previous post!