Monday, June 30, 2008

Accomplishments


We got a lot done this weekend, even though it doesn't seem that way. We still have all of the weeds around the house, but Brian bought stuff to kill them. I hung up my new (okay, two months old) decoration from Saying it Simply and love the result, even though the frames still don't have glass in them. I organized all of my printed pictures that I intend to scrapbook, but realized that I'm behind as far as last September. I got my haircut, came home with straight hair, only to hear from my husband how much he loved the way I look. Of course, with two kids at home, that look will only happen when I head to the salon, but a husband can hope, I guess. I also got an awesome massage at Grassroots Spa up in Layton. They sent out an email with a typo: 80 minutes for $50. I couldn't beat the price and thoroughly enjoyed my time. Then I had to come home which always takes some of the relaxation away.

We went for a hike and successfully crossed this bridge with three kids with no one getting wet.

All in all, a glass half empty-half full weekend. I like to think we accomplished a lot.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jaclyn said...

i saw your hair when it was straightened & i have to agree..it's way cute!

nina said...

Sara! How did I miss this until today??
I'm hooked!
Utah??