
I'm copying Erin and Stacy and doing a Flickr collage. I wish I could figure out how to blog lots of pictures from Flickr, so if anyone knows how to do it, please let me know. My questions and their answers:
1. What is your first name? Sara
2. What is your favorite food? Ice Cream
3. What school did you go to? SPASH (Stevens Point Area Senior High, home of Suzy Favor Hamilton, pictured, who always choked in the Olympics)
4. What is your favorite color? Red
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Hugh Laurie from House. I love his eyes.
6. Favorite drink? Guinness.
7. Dream vacation? It didn't show up, but I picked the Mediterranean
8. Favorite dessert? I don't have one so I picked "aperitif" just to be snooty
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Content
10. What do you love most in life? Natural Beauty
11. One word to describe you. Learning...always, about everything.
12. I just added the last picture to ensure my collage would look nice. It's taken by my favorite law professor on her most recent visit to France and has two of my favorite things: coffee and a chocolate croissant.
So, not a very personal, unique post, but a post nonetheless. Brian's been working late this week and the boys and I have gotten through the day. Honestly, nothing bad has happened and nothing that blog-worthy, other than Braedy learning to say useless words like "south." Saying "please" eludes him, but "south", that's apparently a great word to say at age 22 months.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Collage of Me
Posted by Sara at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Fun post huh? I copied it from one of my friends :)
Post a Comment