Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Advice

This blog is quickly turning into something I don't write on very often, and when I do, I ask for advice. It's in that spirit that I write this:
1. How do you clean windows around here? I know some of you book clubbers were kind enough to share ideas last night, but of course I don't remember them. I have two windows I literally can't see out of at this point, which is pretty gross.
2. Any ideas on how to get Eli to transition to preschool? He spent 20 minutes yesterday crying at the prospect that he has to go in less than a month. Yikes. I don't really want to drop him off kicking and screaming the first day, and that's what I'm likely looking at if I can't come up with something.
Thanks in advance.

Oh, if anyone (including you blog stalkers) are interested in heading out to a park some morning, let me know. My kiddos have been driving me bonkers lately.

4 comments:

Erin H said...

Sara - last year I had someone come wash the windows - they got them sparkling clean! It was about $100 or so. But worth it to me at that time. The green palmolive and steel wool worked great on my patio door which get the worst of it. I haven't done any other windows yet because of the hassle of getting the ladder out. You can come borrow the super dooper WONDER BLUE i got hosed into buying to see if you like it.

Brooke Shreeve said...

Comet bathroom spray works great. Just keep it on the sponge, because it is not meant to be for outside???? It works great in the bathroom and we have one window outside that takes the brunt of hard water and it came right off!!

The Close's Place said...

We've had success scrubbing with soap and water then Lime Away.

jaclyn said...

i use lime away as well and find it works great!