Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A group of Hot Tamales if I ever saw one


Since Stacy's ditching us before the last So You Think You Can Dance, I thought we should take some girl photos tonight to say goodbye. I put up the "Word to your Mama" Utah-style picture since some of you really do have a good gangsta in you.

Below is the best one of all of all of us. If you want more pictures, email me and I'll put them on Flickr or something so you can access them easily. Look at those great painted toenails.

Happy moving, Stacy! I'll miss you (and your basement, recorded dance show and ability to organize a quick get together among other things).

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for posting the pics. We are a pretty good lookin' bunch of ladies, if I do say so myself!! You look way too cute in the gangsta one! :)

Erin H said...

Cute pictures. Fun times!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Hot tamale train, here we come!

Cicada said...

You girls are hotties for sure! :) And the photos of your trip that didn't happen are gorgeous. I am jealous that you got to do that, so I will pretend like you didn't go also, ha!

Good luck with the preschool... maybe he'll have it so built up to be horrible that actual preschool will end up a pleasant surprise? Or at least endurable. In any case, he will get through it even if it is difficult at the beginning! Mia complained about YMCA preschool for the entire first 'semester', and then really enjoyed the second one. Sometimes it takes awhile...

The Close's Place said...

Hey, where are the daily posts?