Friday, July 18, 2008

Just Curious...

South Weberites (is that a word?), I'm wondering what the deal is with Country Fair Days. Since I only learned last week that there is a state holiday next week, I figured it would be best to know what other Utah surprises exist. Does anybody go to Fair Days? Does anyone sign up their kids to do anything? Is it like a carnival; a mad rush of people viewing silly things, is it tame or lame or somewhere in between? Thanks in advance for filling this transplant in on the gory details.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Some of the things are actually pretty fun. This year I am going to do the 5k, and my kids are going to do the kids fun run thing. Also, they have a thing called Anything Goes. You sign up in teams of 6 and it is a blast. You just do a bunch of obstacles, puzzles, etc. and compete against other teams. So fun. There is also a parade that the kids always enjoy. Whoa, I probably gave way too much info! ;)

Brooke Shreeve said...

I have not gone to the South Weber Days. I would be interested to hear if it is worth it or not.

The Zick's said...

Adam wants to sign the kids up to do the mutton bustin' ( goat riding) at the Little buckaroo rodeo.. I'm not so sure. The kids have enjoyed the parade too. Adam is going to do the 3 on 3 Baskestball tournament as well. I think each year we do a few more activities with the country fair days.