Monday, July 7, 2008

Nine years ago, I was here, not letting my husband participate for fear I'd have to drive back to Germany ( a long, beautiful, expensive toll-ridden trip through northern Spain, France and Germany) without him:

Today, I was in Utah, grocery shopping, moderating fights, getting a bad stomachache, taking a nap, dealing with ornery, mean, sometimes violent kids and generally not loving life all that much. But, my guy got the gal on the Bachelorette, so that's always a nice way to end things. What a difference a few years makes. Someday we'll get back to the Running of the Bulls, and this time, I'll let Brian participate. Not because I love him any less, but because we know how to do it this time. Someday.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That looks like craziness, but so much fun. You seem like you are quite the traveler. We still need to get the families and go on a hike!

Amy said...

I would never be brave enough to participate. I think it is awesome that you have gotten to experience it though!

Amy said...

We need to get together to scrapbook- I am far more behind then you are- I am embarassed! I should probably just give up- maybe we could motivate each other. By the way- I love the tulips.