Monday, February 18, 2008

Calm before the storm

Today has been a rather uneventful day; nothing blog-worthy other than my kids getting along (for the most part) and Braedy still being awake right now (seriously, child, I know you think I'm great and all, but I'll still be here tomorrow). It's nice to have relatively calm, uneventful days on Monday, but if Friday rolls around without much drama having occurred during the week, it means I'll be going stir crazy. I need things to think about, obsess over or to try and correct throughout the week to keep my sanity (strange as it sounds). But for tonight, since (ahem, Deidre and Stacy-Brooke is excused since she said she'll likely only blog on weekends) no one appears to be wanting to entertain me or interject some drama into my life from their life via a blog, this is the best I can do. Tomorrow will be better for blogging, I'm sure.

5 comments:

The Close's Place said...

I posted!! Did you finish the book yet? What do you have going Wed?

Sara said...

I'm on the epilogue. Not sure on Wednesday-a friend who often changes her mind last minute had hoped to do something. I might have to call you and beg for some quick babysitting (during naps, hopefully!) so I can run and check out a preschool for Eli. Obviously, I'd hit you up for that favor before Friday! Happy nesting.

Erin H said...

What preschool are you looking at? One locally?

Sara said...

Terrace School of Music up in Washington Terrace, though I've been told of good ones in Uintah and up in South Ogden. Terrace will let my soon to be 4 year old go only 2X/week which is probably enough for him.

The Close's Place said...

Well besides my dr. appt. I should be around tomorrow.