Saturday, February 16, 2008

Who needs a girl?


When I showed up back at home after my pedicure, I met a very jealous person: Eli. "This one wants his claws painted, too!", he informed me. So, despite Brian's wishes that I not listen, I complied with Eli's request. Seriously, other than providing me with something to make fun of him for in the future, what's it going to hurt?

This evening, we went back to Zoggers for dinner. Stacy's right-the food is pretty good. And, I ate a salad, which made me proud of my will power given 1. the other menu choices and 2. how much I dislike the picture Stacy posted on her blog of me. Time to go shopping for new clothes, I guess, since I can't very well shop for a new body.

And, after we got home, we noticed we were missing a great sunset. I hope you all got to see it too, but if not, here's a picture (that still doesn't do it justice; my one complaint about my new camera).

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Close's Place said...

Did you try the fries? Don't be so hard on yourself. You gotta enjoy a treat once in a while. Plus it was so worth the fun!

Sara said...

Brian and Eli had fries-the sweet potato ones were much better than the regular ones (so yes, I tried them). And you're right, today was fun!

Erin H said...

I love that you painted Eli's toes. Jake used to paint his with me - not anymore though.