Yesterday, some of the pedicure-receiving, cinnamon roll eating gals recommended I read Twilight. Stacy brought her copy over yesterday afternoon, and as of right now (7:38 p.m. the next day), I'm on page 312. I'm a fast, non-detail oriented reader when I read for pleasure. But, I'm not entirely sold on the book for two reasons: one, it's all consuming (meaning, instead of cleaning, scrapbooking, going to bed on time or doing something productive, I'm more interested in reading the book) and two, seriously, how long can the author drag out that the guy is a vampire who's eventually going to kill the girl? I know, I know, I'll have to keep reading to find out. But, I'm just not sure whether I really can afford to do that. Time will tell.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Twilight
Posted by Sara at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
You have to admit that at times its nice to get lost even if its in a non-life changing book. At least finish this book so you can fall in love with vampires :)
I guess this answers Erin's question of why you didn't blog.
Post a Comment