Erin "tagged" me about what's in my purse, but, I don't carry a purse. Here's a picture of the purse I just got so when I finally decide to be a grown-up, I have an acceptable one to carry around. I think it's cute (and small enough) that I might actually use it. If I remember, I stuff my cell phone into my coat pocket when I leave, and everything else is in the little black case, above, with my keys attached. Boring, I know. When I'm out with the kids, I carry a small Eddie Bauer bag, but that only has things for them, so I don't think that counts, either. Less is more, as Brian would say.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
What's in your wallet?
Posted by Sara at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I don't carry a purse either - most things get stuffed in my pockets, and if it doesn't fit - hopefully I didn't need it too badly. :)
Post a Comment