Alright, for all of my Utah friends who have been clamoring to hear my thoughts, observations and general comments about life, please remember, you asked for this. I listen to my public, and so, without further ado, here is my blog for you. Please remember, I'm sarcastic and I think it's weird to live in Utah. Granted, I've lived places other than Wisconsin (primarily Germany), and I thought it was a bit strange there, too. And, if you were to move to Wisconsin, I'd expect you to observe strange things, too...like Cheeseheads, and an affinity for all things Brett Favre, for two. So, enjoy, read at your own risk (not really) and learn a bit about what goes on in the world of Sara.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
see there are times when peer pressure is a positive thing, so glad!
Ok, so is there another blog that has all the secret insights into the Wisconsin Sara that she doesn't want Utah to see???? I wonder.....
Just kidding! How's the camera? You will love it. I wish I could find a point and shoot that compares so I could take it more places.
Your hair does look cute and I'm glad you put a blog together. Now Denette is the last one!! I still want the address to the real blog!!
Post a Comment