This is the type of day I'm having:
To regain my sanity, I went to town for two things. First, to mail a present to my friend who just had a baby girl, the same day as Stacy. Seriously, people, if I could have a girl, I would in a heartbeat. I just know I'm destined to a life of boys unless I adopt. But, the second reason I went to town was to get coffee. Pure and simple, this morning has been one of the worst in a while. Braedy has fallen flat on his face, without even trying to brace himself, at least ten times. In the middle of trying to finish my breakfast, he fell for the first time, busting open his lip and crying for a good 10 minutes afterward. He has managed to skin his hand, cut open his lip again and Heaven knows what else in all of the times he's fallen today.
I'm hoping it's due to him being tired (since he's been up for over an hour the past two nights in a row-want to hang out during those times, Stacy?) and not to him suddenly losing all gross motor skills. But, he's asleep now, and Eli's attempting to nap (under penalty of, well, nothing I can enforce). The day can only get better from here.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Today = Ugh
Posted by Sara at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I hope getting out of the house a little tonight was a good thing. Isaac goes through spurts when he wakes up every night for 3-4 nights and just wants to hang out drinking orange juice or something odd.
I'm sure Starbucks made up for it. Maybe have something to look forward to tomorrow.... Another Starbucks!!!
I'd love to hangout in the middle of the night, but I can't move that well so you'd have to come here :)
Glad to hear you're finding sanity in the midst of the boys' "Winter Funk" Just keep reminding yourself that Spring is just around the corner.
Oh I SO hear you on the rough days with little boys!! One minute they're such great buddies, the next they are literally trying to kill each other! It's maddening, isn't it? I really, really struggled with this when my oldest boys were younger. I thought I was going to lose my mind and wondered why on earth I had wanted to be a mom so bad!! Hang in there and don't forget to rely on God--He loves your boys too!!
Post a Comment