Costco came through for me the other day when I wanted a taste of spring. I love tulips, but since I was lazy and didn't bother to plant any at our new house this year (and since the bulbs I bought in Holland are at our old house in Wisconsin), I had to settle for the cut version. Never fear, next year, I'll have tons of flowers in my yard. Just wait. And for now, you can think spring right along with me.
Today, we're headed to the Hogle Zoo. My parents are visiting, and promised Eli the last time we were all together that they'd take him the next time they were in Utah. I'm a bit scared since Eli is taking his camera, and currently I have 294 of his pictures on my computer. Who knows how many more he'll take today! And, since photography is one of his "things" right now, I can't delete any of the "real" pictures (you can bet I delete the blurry, black or otherwise undecipherable ones).


So, here's to 400 pictures from Eli clogging the memory of my computer.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Spring, glorious Spring
Posted by Sara at 6:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
LOVE those tulips!!! I'm a huge fan as well and hope to plant a bunch of bulbs this year. Can't WAIT for Spring!!!!!!
Isaac loves to take pictures around the house too! Eli has some good ones. You have a cat?
Post a Comment