Thursday, March 20, 2008

One Word Only

This tag is going to be hard for me as I'm not usually a woman of few words. I'll try my best.
you're feeling: tired
to your left: a wall
on your mind: blogging
last meal included: salad
you sometimes find it hard to: stop thinking
the weather: sunny :)
something you have a collection of: Polish pottery
a smell that cheers you up: Lily of the valley
a smell that can ruin your mood: halitosis
how long since you last shaved: yesterday
the current state of your hair: flat
the largest item on your desk/workspace right now (not computer): printer
your skill with chopsticks: nonexistent
which section you head to first in the bookstore: children's
...and after that?: magazines

something you're craving: rest
your general thoughts on the presidential race: egotistical
how many times you've been hospitalized this Year: zero
a favorite place to go for quiet time: my room
you've always secretly thought you'd be a good: advisor
something that freaks you out a little: getting old
something you've eaten too much of lately: chips and dip
you have never: been published
you never want to:
get fat!

I tag: Melissa, my next door neighbor if she's still reading my blog :) since Stacy took all other bloggers I know who'd likely participate. Oh, and I'll pick Michelle since she admitted to "blog stalking"! Brave girl.

3 comments:

The Close's Place said...

Sorry for stealing all the people to tag. I didn't think that far ahead. It's nice to see you branching out :)

Erin H said...

Yeah, Stacy kinda hit everyone with hers.

Melissa Cheney said...

Sorry I've been "out of the loop" (even though I live on the loop!!) for the last little while!! I was in charge of a HUGE event up at my kid's school and it's now over with. It was COOL but man am I glad to have that stress gone!! Unfortunately, I picked up a cold and am sitting here popping my ears as I type. I'll consider myself tagged and will post as soon as I'm feeling a bit better. And besides, Cameron is coming to me every 2 minutes and asking if I'm done yet cuz he wants to play computer games!! That kid is a wild one, I tell ya! Have a wonderful day, neighbor!!