Sunday, March 16, 2008

Judgment call

I'm sure you've all had enough Sara thoughts for one day, and I'm tempted to not blog for awhile, lest I offend more people. Plus Stacy thinks she's found a way to see my Wisconsin blog, so you can find my inner musings there. Ha! But seriously, even if I have issues living here, I am glad to have met a great group of women right here in my neighborhood; that's never happened to me before, and it's been a lot of fun. And, after today, two of my secrets are out: I drink alcohol and I tend to vote for democrats rather than republicans. Maybe you could argue the first leads to the impaired judgment on the second.

In another bout of impaired judgment, we let everyone eat McDonald's for dinner this evening. Can't you just feel your arteries clog after fries and burgers? Mmmm.

Why is it that Braedy will eat McDonald's, white cinnamon bread and pretzels without a fuss, but put anything of actual nutritional value in front of him, he screams and kicks off his tray? Oh right, because that's what kids do.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Close's Place said...

Don't worry, I'm not going to look for your other blog. I respect your privacy. Anyway, I had so much fun today. Thanks for the yummy cake.

A little artery clogging once in a while never killed anyone..okay, maybe it did.

Erin H said...

Sara - I'm not looking for your blog either. Sometimes I'd like to have a blog too to complain about where I'm at!

Anonymous said...

I have exposed your Wisconsin blog and told them everything...ok, kidding. I am just learning to comment, let alone trying to find the mysterious blog...hee hee :)

Sara said...

Kudos to Danette for figuring out how to comment! And, thanks to you guys for agreeing to keep my WI stuff "private". You'll learn plenty about me just from this blog, I promise. :)

Brooke Shreeve said...

Just think Sara, I don't have time to look for your other blog, so don't worry. I had a great time today and I think your a great person.

Brooke Shreeve said...

You're. I type too fast :(